Thursday, February 26, 2015

Group 1: Abduction 2/27/15

What is the book's greatest strength  or most serious flaw?

If you had to describe this book in just one word, what would it be?

Would you recommend this book to someone else?

Name your favorite thing overall about the book and your least favorite.

If you could change something about the book what would it be and why?

To keep the discussion going continue to respond to your group members' responses/comments and share work from your Book Club Notes worksheet session #8.

12 comments:

  1. I think the books biggest strength is not being boring

    exciting

    yes I would

    my fav. think was matt saving bonnie my least fav. was the beginning

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I agree the book ks not boring at all

      Delete
  2. what would you have done if you were matt

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. When I would've seen that the dog wasn't hurt I would get out and run back to the school

      Delete
    2. same but the door was locked

      Delete
    3. you can unlock it from the inside

      Delete
  3. the books biggest strength is that the book is interesting

    exhilarating

    yes

    fav: when matt throughs the ball at denny thurman

    least fav: when denny takes matt

    i would change the ending to be more interesting

    ReplyDelete